Saturday, February 11, 2012

Allo Allo expert needed!!?

I'm am trying to find a particular episode of Allo Allo in my DVD collection.



I want to watch the episode where Herr Flick plants a microphone in a lamp on the Colonel's desk, which turns during the conversation in the room (similar to the episode in which Herr Flick adds a microphone to the daffodils on the Colonel's desk).



Hopefully there is an Allo Allo expert out there!!

Allo Allo expert needed!!?
Listen very carefully, I will say this only once. I remember the daffodil, and I've seen all the episodes many times, own all that are available but my husband and I have been thinking and thinking and can't come up with an answer for you, and that's strange, we usually remember everything about that show.

sorry and surprised we couldn't help.

phone

No comments:

Post a Comment