Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I am looking for bulbs or plants called Samantha.?

Further to my previous question looking for a plant called Samantha in remembrance of my best friend's daughter killed last week in a white water rafting accident in Thailand, I'm not having much luck, so am wondering whether there are any bulbs called "Samantha". It doesn't matter what kind they are as in daffodils, tulips etc., as long as they are called Samantha. UK only thanks.

I am looking for bulbs or plants called Samantha.?
There is a Flower called Campanula Samantha



"A long flowering Campanula, large open cups of violet, fragrant flowers. If allowed to, this will creep over walls etc. A lovely new addition.

Flowering March right through to September. 20 x 40 cms."



is around £4 depending where you go
Reply:go to www.backyardgardener.com/plantname click on what comes up, there's only 1 item and then go down to common name listing of plants and click on s I've seen a couple with the name Samantha.

after /plant put the word name. they took it out of the address

sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment