Friday, January 27, 2012

I have a question about daffodils.?

What are some quantitative and qualitative descriptions of a daffodil? Thanx

Gabby

I have a question about daffodils.?
Qualitative: Daffodils are easy to grow, come in many sizes and colors. Gophers don't like them. They do not need winter cold or a freeze to re bloom the next year.



Quantitative: They multiple very easily. Each bulb will produce 3 to 4 offshoots each year. These can be dug up as often as every year to increase the yield!! I started with a handful of bulbs from my grandmothers yard and now have thousands of daffodils on my 2 acres!



Good Luck!!
Reply:Quantitative: The more, the merrier.



Qualitative: They are beautiful and low maintenance. Lots of nice varieties available too.

phone

No comments:

Post a Comment